Privately Owned & In Operation Since 1998
Netsite is a professional IT company in Copenhagen, Denmark, focusing on reliable and user friendly Linux hosting at prices anyone can afford. We have our own servers safely placed in Denmark, and we develop our own hosting platform.
On behalf of our customers, we take care of everything from domain name registration and renewal, to email and web hosting of the smallest projects to the biggest.
The company was started in the summer of 1998, and our 20 years of providing high quality hosting, means we have the invaluable experience, that ensures the stability and performance you want in professional web hosting.
We host more than 10.000 domains for individuals, organizations, businesses and governments. This includes:
- Domain name registration og administration
- SSL certificates (Certificates are now free on our hosting platform)
- Virtual servers (CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
User Friendly & Up-To-Date Systems
- Newest PHP (7.1/7.2/7.3) & MariaDB 5.5.
- Automatic web site and database backup (30 days back in time.)**
- Cost-free and automated HTTPS through the Let’s Encrypt project.
- HTTP/2 support.
- Encrypted OX App Suite webmail (English/Danish language.)
- Domains are signed with DNSSEC.
- Email platform uses DMARC/DKIM & SPF.
- Our mail servers (in and outgoing) use encryption.
- Unmetered traffic and FTP with TLS.
** Medium- and Largesite only.
Infrastructure Across Data Centers
Our servers are located in Denmark, at the Interxion data center in Ballerup. This is a state-of-the-art data center. We have daily backup of our infrastructure, transferred to our Copenhagen offices, and a third location.
We are not operating with specific SLAs, but what we offer is high quality hosting, where stability, performance and security is paramount. We monitor our services around the clock, and start error correction as soon as we are alarmed/notified.
At our operational status, we offer real time statistics for the up-time regarding our own hosting platform. Feel free to take a look.
Personal, Honest & Engaged Customer Service
General support is included when you have a subscription with us, and we offer real and honest assessments of any given situation.
We are accessible by phone, chat and email.
To this we run a professional help desk, which is powered by Zendesk, and which is out of our own infrastructure, so that we can always be reached in worst case scenarios.
You will find that we are quick to answer, whether you call us, write an email or jump on the chat, but also that quality is high within our responses.